8/11/2016

My Husband Getting My Text Messages on His iPhone

“My husband and I both have iPhone 6 Plus and a 5s, and we both have different e-mails and telephone numbers. When my son text me using my address the messages also comes in to my husband’s iPhone. Why would this issue be happening?”

You may also find this phenomenon that sometimes you get other people’s text on your iPhone. The reason is due to iMessage. Apple’s iMessages is a great way to communicate with others using iDevices. But it can also be a complicated beast at time, especially if family members are using the same Apple ID on different devices. If you are getting others messages on your iPhone, that means you are sharing the same Apple ID.

Then, you may ask is there a solution to fix this. Of course.

How to Stop Others Receiving My Messages

1.Go to Settings> Messages, and Tap on it



2.Make sure the iMessages slider at the top of the screen is set to ON. Scroll down to select Send & Receive.



3. Below the Apple ID is a section to add the number and e-mail address associated with your Apple ID. Check and canal the e-mail or phone that you do not want to receive the messages. In the section titled “Start New Conversations From”, most people elect to use their phone number for sending and receiving iMessages.



After finish this setting, your husband will not get your text messages on his iPhone any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment